10/19/07

Dear Colorado friends

Ryan and I last week took a trip to Denver, Colorado to visit some of his family. It was a great trip. One highlight for me was I got to have my old roommate and friend Kristalyn drive up and visit and bring her husband and little boy. We had such a great time visiting and it was just like old times, it brought back so many memories of living in The Colony at BYU (see above picture)... Kristalyn is such a dear friend, I'm SO glad we were able to get together on our short trip for a couple of hours! Man, seeing this picture of The Colony REALLY brings back some good memories.

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

It was so fun to see you guys!! I love that you put a picture of the Colony up, I totally know what you mean about the good memories. I'm glad you got back safely. :)

John and Laura said...

Aren't roommates the best? Sometimes I wish I could go back to living with roommates for a night or two, just to stay up late and chat, but then come right home to my family, since they're way more fun! :)

Beth said...

Aw, how fun that you and Kristalyn got to hang out!! Love the picture of the Colony, definitely lots of very happy memories there!!