5/30/24

First week of summer fun, library, water pool party and more fairies, Uptown Jungle

 

These are backwards in order, but yesterday we went to the library yo get some new books and read for a little bit and got slurpies.

Before our last art class this month (we are taking a break from all scheduled committed activities for the summer this year) we went more to see different fairies and take different pictures.



This was a new one.




I took the girls for a couple hours to Uptown Jungle. I found a groupon pass super cheap a couple of months ago and so we went a couple of days ago.

I even went down this big yellow slide. It was kind of scary for me.




And on Memorial Day after our suspension bridge hike, the girls asked to get out our little pool and have a pool party so they did that and some friends came over and they also had a water balloon fight. Proof sometimes I say yes.



yeah for official school summer break having started!

No comments: