4/15/24

A Clue date, bubble braids, Collin haircut, and more random pics

For Christmas again, my parents gave us tickets to a Hale Center Theatre show so we chose Clue this time. We have never really done the photo opp places before, but this time we did.
It was a great show, similar to the movie, but also different. I laughed a lot, especially in the end parts.

I attempted to remember bubble braids for the girls. I thought they turned out pretty good!
Collin got a haircut.
We went and turned in our county rec passes for the summer. SO SO excited for this! And Adleline wanted to take a picture on the rock while the lady entered our info.
And I actually had to change into a short sleeve shirt to work outside since it was almost 80! I hadn't seen my arms in SO long ha ha.
Collin's new bow tie.
And when we had breakfast for dinner, Evelyn was a GREAT help. She designed the fruit plate. I told her she did a great job!

 

No comments: