3/19/24

Uptown Jungle -part 2 more ninja type course

They had a fun ninja type part in the jungle gym. I even got up and did it with the kids so it was plenty large!

Liam and Collin both liked these "stretch mirrors" that made their arm muscles look huge ha ha.
This was a fun part of the ninja course. Monkey bars while doing a roll ball thing.




Climbing in and around the cheese area.


Zip line.



Battling with the foam pad things.





note.... I did eventually beat Liam in my fighting!


This was me celebrating!


Spinny area.
I even went down this twisty thing, like the girls love at Kids Empire. You just fall through the stretch bands. It was kind of scary for me.



Liam being a goalie for some kids.




And they even had SUPER reasonable priced. treats so I bought some slushies. Adeline LOVED hers. It was a fun afternoon using some physical energy!
 

No comments: