3/19/24

Uptown Jungle Part 1

The kids had a random teacher workday off school on March 15, so I decided to go to Uptown Jungle on our getoutpass. I am surprised I had never been there or really heard of it until the last year or so. The boys were even excited to go so that was something.
This place was great. I  know Collin and Liam were a little on the old side (which they are for a lot of these types of places now, but I'm glad they cooperated and came) but even they still had fun for a couple of hours. It is HUGE. One of the best parts I liked was that it was so huge that even if it was really busy, it didn't feel crazy crowded like some of these places get. The jungle gym area was MASSIVE.



This place had a combo of a lot of favorite things my kids have liked, including a climb up volano. Plenty of slides.





I think the boys liked this ball area. It wasn't with trampolines, but the floor did have some bounce to it.
Love this jump shot of Collin.


They also did a little soccer in there.







The girls' favorite part was this ball pit. They had a ball in there, even though it wasn't super deep or big. It had been a LONG time since we had been to a ball pit.





I even climbed up the volcano!
This side had some more climbing things, but we didn't get a chance to do those. Stay tuned for part 2.
 

No comments: