3/27/24

Art class, temple pic, slushies and playing at the park

Here is Evelyn on a warmer March day wearing this cute outfit she got from Sophie.
Last week in art class the girls made bunnies as part of Easter. I thought they were SO cute!

The youth went on a walk to the Taylorsville temple as part of trek prep.
Proof sometimes I buy my kids slushies and fun things.

And last night while I was in the bathroom, Adeline shouted up to me, "Mom! I pulled out my tooth!" And there she is. I didn't even realize her other front tooth was that loose but apparently it was. Hallelujah for kids that pull out their own teeth with no prompting or even a sound ha ha.
And while Liam was at ji jitsu yesterday, I took the girls to the West Jordan park. It was only for about a half hour, but they said it was MUCH more fun than waiting at ji jitsu, so we may do it again.

Adeline really liked these blocks to climb on.


 

No comments: