1/3/24

More games, ice plunge, and the japanese restaurant

Most of the nights we played games all together at least a big group of us. It was really fun every night to play games. This night was Scattegories.


Adeline drew Ryan a picture the day after he left on the shuttle.
One of the days the kids and I went tubing at a new tubing place in Idaho Falls. It was REALLY fun. The best part? It was about a 5 minute drive from Grandpa and Grandpa's house and it was not crowded at all. We got to go down about 11-13 times the hills. And it was a sunny day so I didn't freeze.
These pictures are out of order, but Kari got an ice plunge thing for Christmas, so the boys and I tried it one morning. It was arctic. More in later pictures.
The day we left, we went to lunch at the Japanese restaurant they cook your food in front of you. The boys have talked about it ever since we went a few years ago.



Liam ATE SALAD! This is HISTORIC! He said it was because of the amazing "sauce". (dressing)


The cool fire. Our chef was great.


Trying to catch little broccolis. I think Collin was the only one who caught it.

This was before the cold plunge. Kari lasted 5 seconds, I made it 17 seconds, Collin and Liam did it twice and made it 30 seconds the first time and over a minute the second times.
Here we are after we did it. It was so strange that I wasn't nearly as cold after as those two were. I told them it's because I'm cold blooded normally. It was such a fun time in Idaho for some of our Christmas break!
 

No comments: