5/23/23

Secret adventure with Adeline Gale Center of History and Culture

During kindergarten testing week, Adeline didn't have school for a few days. One of the mornings I took her on a secret adventure to a place I had just heard about. I figured the boys were too told to really enjoy it, and didn't know if Evelyn would, thus Adeline was the testing group.
 
This was such a great little place! I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before! In some ways it reminded me of a children's museum and it's definitely geared for younger kids, but it was great. And it was FREE! We liked the little mining area.
Working on typewriters.

Somehow these pictures downloaded totally out of order. This was a little play house area. Adeline liked the little car.
Doing laundry.
The fishing spot was a big hit.
Gathering eggs.
We took a break and I taught her how to play checkers.

The schoolhouse was where we spent the most time. This was a marble run.
She loved the little slates.

Being the teacher as a kid is always fun!
She also really liked the grocery store.
Especially that they had a "cold" place for milk.



Sewing.
Back walking through the mine.
Spelling her name in morse code.
Seeing the little train going.
Driving the tractor. We will definitely be back. The best part was there was hardly anyone else there! WAHOO!

No comments: