5/18/23

Mother's Day weekend 2023

The Thursday before Mother's Day Evelyn got her new brace. And they gave us a new pair of zipper shoes to try, brand name Friendly's. I hope they last longer than her other shoes! She was very excited!
Adeline came with me to buy the garden plants since we usually plant our garden the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend.
It was a little rainy that morning and Adeline was so upset we weren't going to have "garden day" and she wore her garden day clothes. Luckily it cleared up and we did plant it. She was a great help!
She kept this a secret several days before she brought it home. She was so so so excited. It was my mother's day present.
She made this little button magnet thing. It's a little lady bug I think?
And this pretty group of flowers came from Ryan. And Adeline drew the pretty card.
At church they had yogurt parfaits for all the women. The girls came home and wanted one and now they are on a parfait kick.
Liam spent a couple hours making me homemade ice cream. It was so sweet of him. It was pretty good considering it wasn't even made out of real cream!
And there was a gorgeous sunset....that my pictures didn't do justice of.
 

No comments: