2/28/23

Valentines Day adventures and Saturday game day

The girls were SO excited to show me their Valentine bags. It was more than Halloween! Nutso!

Some kid gave out huge stuffed animals!

All that candy......
One of our traditional heart pizzas.
This is as much decor as I do for Valentines Day.

We went on a family walk and had a game Saturday playing games for our adventure. I'm seriuosly hoping now that we are getting closer to spring we can do more fun Saturday family adventures. I have missed them.
Playing rummikube with the boys.
Ryan introduced Evelyn to sorry.
Collin cooked.
Ryan and I went on a date to our favorite place, Mystique Dining. The girls helped me get ready and look fancy.


 The chocolate cake was YUMMY!

The month of February was be kind. Here is Adeline standing in the be the "i" in kind wall. This was so cute!

No comments: