6/25/21

We go on a fancy date to Mystique Dining

So Ryan and I were supposed to be on an Alaska Cruise this week. Again. Like 2020, but it got postponed to 2021, and now again to 2022. So my parents offered to take the kids for a few days up to Idaho and I have planned a few dates that I have been wanting to do for years. One is Mystique Dining at Gardner Village. I had heard about it and seen it.....it exceeded my expectations, which is saying something since they were fairly high. You get a five course meal and a magician show at the end. This was the appetizer.

My pictures don't do the room justice. It was SO beautiful.


Cool dragon in the middle of the table.
My salad had blueberry dressing. So good!
My strawberry palette cleanser, that was like ice cream :)
Cornish hen. Reminded me of our second date when Ryan fixed me a stuffed cornish hen.
Most people got prime rib. I just still don't really like it.
Chocolate layer cake. Seriously, food and serving and presentation SO SO good. I was SO stuffed.
The magician Greg Tovar (I think that was his name) was AMAZING! It was really cool to see such an up close show. He did great. What a fantastic night! I would love to go here again!
 

No comments: