10/11/19

Evelyn's occupational therapy eval

 Near the end of September, Evelyn had a new therapist eval her for OT since she hasn't done any of that since December. It was a good experience. She loved these flower pop in things. I take random pictures to help me remember things I can do with her.

 She worked super hard on the beads.





 I love when she knows she worked hard and "actually did it!"




 We are trying to work more on suppination with twisting righty hand. It's tricky, but she was at least open to it. She hasn't been as much in the past.






We decided to do it once a month, since she is doing preschool three times a week. And it's trickier to find babysitters for Adeline. And at this point, I think we can do more at home if I stay consistent. Here's to hoping we can!

No comments: