4/7/19

Day 7 Japanese Tea Garden

 So the last full day we were there, we didn't really have anything on the schedule and it was open. My friend had suggested the Japanese Tea Garden so I said hey, let's do that. Not knowing anything about it, it was a massive surprise delight.
 Look at all that green! I saw so much green this week. Maybe because winter has felt so long this year in Utah, but I never had any idea San Antonio would be so green with so many trees. It was really beautiful.
 In front of the tea garden.
 The pictures don't really do this place justice. It was so beautiful.

 Look at that!



 Walking along the path.

 The bridge over to the waterfall.
 Check out that unplanned coordination with Grandma and I in clothing color :)



 Liam said the tea garden was his favorite spot in the whole trip. WHAT?!?!?!? He said and I quote "Mom, did you know I have always wanted to see a Japanese tea garden, but I thought they were only in Japan?" Apparently, I did not realize my son's dream to see a tea garden. It was a great hit for him.
 Climbing up all the hidden rock areas.



 Adeline OF COURSE loved the climbing hills.



 This face made me smile.
 More beautiful pathways.


 Evelyn's photos of Grandma and I back at the hotel. Ha ha. After the tea garden, the boys and Ryan and Grandpa went to a movie, and we went back to the hotel so Adeline could finally get a nap. It was nice to have a more relaxed day.

No comments: