11/21/14

More random fall pictures

 This was the cutest thing. One day Liam got an old favorite toddler book of his and "read" it to Evelyn. We had read it so many times that he knew the story, but it was so cute to hear him try and read it. Corduroy's birthday in case anyone cares.
 I just loved this smile. When Evelyn smiles from her soul, her eyes curl up in half moons. I LOVE it.
 I just thought this was a funny picture.
 Okay, so I don't have my baby book pictures on her, but this polka dot outfit above, she looks very similiar to a baby picture of mine. Really similiar.
 One day Collin's friend Spencer came over for the morning and we went on a walk before school. A neighbor has a tether ball in her front yard. Big hit for awhile.



 Attempt at shoes once again.

 My brother and sister-in-law got a dog so the last time we went to Idaho we got to meet him, Cougar is his name. First time I have ever seen Liam get excited or even want to hold a dog.
They got the boys Transformer water bottles. That was a big hit.

No comments: