2/5/09

I'm feeling better and mommy gets good deals

I have been wanting to share a few good deals I have gotten the last couple of weeks.... and to note that Collin I think is on the mend, even though he still has a little cough and is still congested. The best part about this deal was I got the candybars all FOR FREE! Free candy is WONDERFUL in my book. All of the above I got at Walgreens, after coupons and rebates for $4.00.
With Albertson's doing double coupons this week, I had to go late last night to get a good deal. I got all of the above for $6.00. Two dinners, a lunch, and a box of "exotic" granola bars! WAHOO! Plus, we had one of the Macaroni Grill meals for dinners tonight and it was WONDERFUL! I thought eating Macaroni Grill at home for less than $3.00 a meal, was much better than eating out for $20.00 a meal!
And this is Collin tonight. We just had some sitting up practice time and he did SO good. He sat up all on his own at least for a few seconds. He is getting so big. He will be 6 months on Saturday... I can't even BELIEVE it! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear that your little guy is feeling better! It's no fun when you have a sick baby, that's for sure! By the way, I LOVE when you post your deals. The whole bargain shopping thing is totally addictive! I'm loving it! I think I'm going to start a separate blog to put up tips and tricks on the deals I find because I don't want it to take over my family blog. Have a great day!

Linsi said...

Wow-how do you find all your deals? I'm so impressed. I definitely need some of those deals!