5/10/08

Spring and Superbaby tummy pics


Okay, so I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. This computer at the library is taking forever to download pictures and I forgot to label them, so you may not get a better tummy posting. These were pictures all taken from May 2008, when I had just hit a little over 27 weeks. I still hardly look pregnant, but in the last week since these were taken, I'm getting bigger! I'm very excited to go to the doctor this week to see how much weight I have gained. I also included some pictures of our yard, since we have worked so hard on it last year, we finally have fun flowers and every day, Ryan and I go out to take a look :) The next posting will finally be of Superbaby's room--- we painted it (okay, Ryan painted it this week) and we are working on getting that organized this weekend!


Ryan and I in our front yard

Our best flower yet, basket of gold


More front yard with some of our tulips.



Me in front yard with my new birthday planter!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Lucky girl - you look fantastic!! I should post a pic of my baby bump - I'm only 23 weeks, and my belly is HUGE! Love the pics - so fun to see how great you look, and I'm so excited for you!