5/25/08

Random thoughts

I just got done reading a lot of my friends' blogs, and it just made me so happy to have friends like you. I don't really have any pictures to post, but Ryan and I came up to Idaho for Memorial Day weekend, and it has been so nice. At work on Friday, I had a meeting with my boss and supervisor and I got asked the question..."So, what do you want to do when this baby is born?" I knew it was coming, but it was so nice just to have them compliment me so much on how my territory and job I do, no one could do like me and they weren't putting pressure on me, but just wanted to thank me for my efforts.... and I told them the truth. I honestly don't know at this point what I'm doing after the baby comes, ideally, yes I want to stay home and learn to be a great momma, but I don't know about all of that yet.
But, Memorial Day has been fun. We went to the Idaho Falls temple, saw the new Indiana Jones movie, and I got to have my sister say I hardly look pregnant :) and be jealous... And we got to see my cousins at an all-you-can-eat pizza place and just relax. Family and friends are just great.
Happy holiday Monday to all!

2 comments:

kari said...

I am jealous of your "Your pregnant?" belly. I am sure it is the first of MANY things in motherhood I will be jealous of. So glad your joining the parental forces. :)

Unknown said...

I want to be joining the parental forces,..............IN 5 YEARS. I can still enjoy all your kids and live the life of luxury.