3/18/08

Superbaby


Okay, what a slacker I am for not posting this until now. Today, Ryan and I went to see "SUPERBABY PRESENTS-a first run film" and it was NOT disappointing. I'm sure most of you know by now I'm pregnant, but today, we got to see the first pictures of Superbaby and he is PROUDLY (apparently, that one picture would NOT download) a boy. We are SO excited! I'm measuring perfectly, the baby is measuring perfectly, and we are due August 1st. My doctor was just concerned that I keep gaining weight, and hopefully soon I will be big enough to fit into maternity clothes.

Anyways, we are SOOOOOO excited for Superbaby!

6 comments:

Kristalyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your baby is so cute! I bet you are so excited, I am so excited for you! I only wish that we lived closer so that our boys could play together! Just eat lots of chocolate and you will be sure to gain weight haha, chocolate is one of my biggest weaknesses. I gained a lot this past month, and I know it's because I had several moments of chocolate weakness. :)

Beth said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations on the baby boy news! You are a lucky girl not gaining enough to wear maternity clothes yet. However, that most likely means that you've been sick plenty, and that's not so lucky. Hope all continues to go well! Excited to hear updates about your little guy!

Jacob said...

It's finally official! I was tempted to comment something like "shouldn't you add 'what to expect when you're expecting' to your book notes on the sidebar?" YEAH for baby boys! And don't worry about the getting bigger - I have been in the same boat - and it seems like just about the last week or two (I'm 28 weeks now and have gained 17 lbs - and haven't thrown up once! As long as doc says things are great, they are!) people finally said "okay, now you are looking pregnant!"last week at church. It will come. Hope you are feeling well! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Jill Lewis said...

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations to you!!! Oh, I am so happy for you. You will be such an amazing mother. I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun!! Best wishes!

Matt and Kimberly said...

OK, so since we apparently only Blog every 4 months... Congrats!!! This is great news!

jennai said...

ooooo the baby is so cute it happy to see you on screen