3/24/08

Easter in Idaho

Ryan and I traveled up to Idaho for Easter weekend with Jeff and Brianne, my brother and his wife. Going to Idaho always means playing with Sadee and Ava. There was an even cuter picture of Ava, but that didn't download. Sadee, aka "Nina" gave me a manicure, complete with lotion, cuticle pushing down (with a pen) and at least 10 layers of different nail color polish on my left versus right hand. It was awesome.
Ava, (right) loved to be "tickled" all during church (which basically means scratching her all over her body, but she keeps telling you "tickle, tickle!" in a very intense way. Also, the best was seeing them sing to the movie Enchanted, and Ava also ate all of her Easter Sunday dinner and she kept telling everyone "My dinner all gone" so she got to have treats. And Ryan invented the cutest song where he would sing "where's your dinner?" and she would sing back "It's in my tummy!" We got a video of it on our camera, but I'm not sure how to post those yet.

Either way, it was a very fun trip!



1 comment:

Shawnee said...

You were in Idaho? Call me next time. I'm just 25 minutes down the road. Glad you had a good time.