8/20/07

Cruise the Fourth

Many of you may know (or may not know!) that Ryan and I have been on 3 cruises. We will be going on Cruise the Fourth, actually, will be on Cruise the Fourth two weeks from today. Ever since our first cruise on our honeymoon, we have become addicted, well, me at least, and since the having kids thing is taking longer than planned (in case you didn't know, I was diagnosed with a molar pregnancy at 13 weeks back in January and am still on the can't-get-pregnant list), so we are going on Cruise the Fourth so I wouldn't be too depressed this summer without a baby. Now, for those of you having never gone on one, this picture is to help encourage you to go on one. This was from Cruise 3, specifically in Cozumel, Mexico, on a dune buggy drive we got to drive around the island. It's one of my all-time favorite pictures from our cruises, but in a few weeks, I'm sure you will get to hear more cruise details. And I'm always happy to discuss cruises with anyone.
And, in case you want to countdown with us, as of right now, 11 days 16 hours 38 minutes until we are on our cruise! WAHOO!

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I'm jealous!! Have fun on your cruise. I'm excited for pictures when you return!

Kristalyn said...

THat sounds like so much fun! Where is Cruise the Fourth going to be? I hope to see lots of pictures when you get back!...and also, I hope to discuss the finer points of Twilight with you, as well! Have a great time! :)