7/18/07

Less than 48 hours now...

I am a huge Harry fan. I admit I have read the books a zillion times. Between my husband and I, we have at least two copies each of each book. Needless to say, I have been counting down the days until the 7th book. It started at a huge amount and now, as you can see by my title, we are down to less than 48 hours. And even though I will be sad when Harry's story has ended, I can't WAIT to read book 7.

I feel like I came into the Harry saga a bit late, because the first four books were already out when I started reading them, but ever since, I have been a huge fan. Pathetic as it is, the 6th book came the day Ryan and I got married and we both got a copy as wedding gifts :)


Anyways, I just hope Voldemort gets it in the end and we find out really why Snape is who he is... and maybe Ron and Hermione finally tell each other they are meant to be!

1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

I love your blog! I look forward to visiting it often! I think that I got in on the Harry Potter craze just about the same time as you! I remember discussing the books, and how we both, initially, didn't think they sounded good at all. I am so hooked on them, though, and can't wait for the next one!!