7/24/07

Auntie Alisa

So, many of you know that I LOVE being an aunt. These two little girls, Sadee and Ava, are the love of my life, after Ryan of course. Actually, I'm addicted to being an aunt, until the time comes that I can be a mom.

Sadee, the little princess above, is so funny. I was there when she was born so maybe that's why I feel like she is my own. She speaks like she is 20 years old, but at the same time, wants to be a princess with LONG hair, not short, curly hair. She is the epitome of Shirley Temple and everything is princessy to her. Plus, she TOTALLY thinks my drawings of the princess are GOOD! (I know...she is just four!). This was her picture at my brother's wedding reception. One of the bridesmaids gave her a little fabric coverup thing....and so then she got to be a bride. Isn't she the cutest?


Now, this is Ava in her full glory, (above) running around like a crazy person at my brother's reception. She was laughing her head off when I took this picture. She is 19 months old and is the cutest little thing now. She finally has hair and this other picture of her is " the green face" or her imitation of the mean wicked witch of the west, since she recently saw the Wizard of Oz.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

They are adorable! You must be the best auntie ever!

Kristalyn said...

They are soooo cute! I totally remember when Sadie was a baby, and I had a little neice too, and we would just love to show each other pictures! Now they are all grown up!