8/28/26

Day 5, Seaside town exploring

Out of order pic on the bridge, with her super cute Seaside hoodie she got. She LOVES this hoodie!
I had heard from EVERY single person that I talked to about our Oregon coast trip that when I said we were going to Seaside, they said eat at Mo's. So we did. And they ALL said to try the clam chowder. I had no idea if anyone would be a fan, but EVERYONE (even Liam who hates a lot of seafood) loved it. It was seriously so good so I can see the hype. 

The girls LOVED their garlic shrimp. Everyone agreed the food was super super yummy!

Souvenir shopping. 
A friend had told me of this fun arcade place in downtown Seaside, so we didn't really spend any money in there, but it was fun to walk around and see all the games, 


Liam somehow got a free game on this airplane top gun game that was pretty cool. He enjoyed it.


Evelyn's Seaside hoodie she picked out. 
And keeping with our tradition, we went and got ice cream, but this time gelatto. YUMMOO! 



Proof I was there and got gelatto. 
Walking back over the bridge back to the car. It was a fun fun place, even if the weather was very overcast. 
Thanks Seaside!
 

No comments: