6/1/23

Saturday adventure Wheeler Farm

The Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we did a low-key adventure to Wheeler Farm. It was gorgeous weather. Hanging out by the wood carvings.

Jumping the very full creek.

Seeing the baby ducks.
Being silly in the outhouse.
The girls still love the chicken coop.
Super blue sky. My favorite shade of blue, although pictures don't do it justice when it is like this. That gorgeous bright dark blue.


They had some baby cows there!

The Tom Turkey was HUGE!


Baby lamb and piggie.



Testing the tractors.







The little mini hike in the back.
Liam going off exploring.




My token all 4 kids picture. It's really hard to get everyone serious these days.


Pretty flowers.
And the girls and I got to ride the cow train this time. We don't always do this, but it was a huge hit. Adeline ESPECIALLY loved it.

Proof I was there!

 I sure love our Saturday adventures!

No comments: