9/6/22

Collin gets a phone, Adeline tries jello and Saturday adventure to Silver Lake

After much pondering, we decided to get Collin a gabb phone for his first phone. With his job working at the school, I felt like it was important for him to be safe when he was there mostly all be himself. It only works as a phone basically, but I think he is very happy.
In feeding therapy, Adeline got to try jello so I let her try jello at home. I'm not sure if she can keep eating it since she did clear her throat a couple of times, but we will probably try it again. She was VERY excited.
Went hiking around Silver Lake the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
Looking for fish.

Seeing squirrels.
Hiking up the rock section. Even Adeline can climb most of the way all on her own. My kids are growing up!







Evelyn wanted a "posed" picture.


Token all kids pic.
I even climbed to the top!
Liam took this cute picture of Adeline in the trees.


Admiring the baby ducks. It has been still over 100 every day basically for several weeks now, so it was nice to go somewhere cooler for a couple hours!
Relaxing Sunday morning. I just thought it was funny so I had to grab a picture. Love the umbrella.
 

No comments: