3/28/22

We hang out at the park and I see my MTC Hermanas

A dear friend of mine was in town for a visit so we finally were able to catch up while Adeline and her kids played at the park. Isn't her attire for 50 degrees and sunny weather funny ?



It was fun to go to a park we have never been to! Especially with new friends!
Collin's 3rd quarter band concert was great. For some reason, no matter where we sit, he is always hidden behind stands. Oh well. They played great!
My dear MTC friends got together over this last weekend. One of my friend's husbands offered to make us dinner. These hamburgers, or as we named them, we called the Justin burgers. TO DIE FOR. They were stuffed with pineapple, cream cheese, and green chiles. Sounds strange, but they were amazing.


I feel like I look like I have aged, but those other three, NO AGING. They looked amazing. We laughed so hard and shared so many stories..... it was such a treat.

Getting lunch after pedicures in the warm sun! My face actually got sunburned. The weather was close to 80 for March! A record!
Adeline wearing her super fancy dress for church.
And after many, many years, we got a new washing machine. But it has definitely been a saga getting it connected and hooked up. Too many details to share with my energy now, but hopefully today will be the day we can wash our clothes at home again!
 

No comments: