3/1/22

Skydiving Adeline

Adeline was SO brave to do the sky diving.
I could tell on her face she was not enjoying it quite as much as others.



It's hard to tell at this point if the face is just not liking it or scared or what. They were only in the tube for 2 min so I knew she could handle two minutes.

She came out crying and very upset. She said she had a hard time breathing so then she tried to hold her breath and was almost not able too. Poor girl. She said she is NEVER going sky diving again :( and I told her that's ok. She calmed down and was ok when she got to see her siblings do it again. I felt bad I subjected her to it afterwards, but I knew she wasn't in serious trouble with the guy in there. Oh well. I think if she hadn't had the breathing thing she would have been fine. I told her now you can tell people you are braver than your mom because you went sky diving :)
 

No comments: