3/13/20

Zoo day and the playground is open!

 Such a GORGEOUS day at the zoo day this week on Tuesday. We didn't see any field trips for the whole first hour we were there. It was AWESOME!
 Peacocks were all having a peacock gathering ha ha.
 Saying hi to the lion.

 Someone wants some popcorn.
 Eagle girls in the nest.



 Evelyn's hand matches the size of an otter's!
 IT was so nice to see all the snow melted!
 Love this pic!
 Boy tiger was totally roaming all around and up close.

 Saying hi to the girl tiger. I love this picture for some reason.





 Hi Frank!
 I told the girls (and have been telling them) I had no idea when the playground would open again. It closes for the winter and it has been sad not to play on it. But to our wonderful surprise it was open!

 Adeline can now climb across the logs.

 Therapy! I LOVE LOVE play therapy!
 Adeline can now make me nervous climbing up the huge rock tower.
 More therapy


 A baby monkey!

No comments: