1/14/19

Revamping the mood room

 For Christmas, my parents gave me shelving for our mood room, so this past weekend my dad and I worked like robots in trying to get the entire mood room moved around and emptied and reshelved. It was a daunting project and these pictures don't show it in the order we did it for some reason, but here was the first big shelf.
 Though the shelves need to be a little more organized, they are there!
 The big shelf with stuff on it.
 More shelving. Look at all my canning on display!


 The after picture. It still looks crazy in there, but not nearly as before.
 Moving the freezers to new locations
 Some stuff to be sold.

 The beginning stages.

 Moving our big mattress across the room was quite the endeavor. But we did it!

Now the mood room is so much more functional. I can't wait to get it a little more organized for more space. YEAH!

No comments: