11/8/17

Leatherbys and Sunday pictures

 It's no secret our family loves ice cream. Collin got a special Leatherby's gift card from his old scout leader for his birthday and so one night we all went. Collin was SO excited that his ice cream was going to be all for him. It was awesome of course.
 This was all Collin's. He didn't even finish it all. I couldn't believe it.
 Sister pictures before church.


 Adeline was so excited to wear such a fancy dress!
 I told Liam my heart goes pitter patter every time he wears a suit. He gets all sheepish, but now that his hair is cut and not rag muffin I made him take a picture. Then he had to take silly pictures too.


 Ava gave Evelyn this adorable fancy coat that she gets to wear on Sundays. She LOVES it. Every Sunday she says, "I wear my fancy coat from Ava mom!". It's a big hit.

No comments: