8/27/15

Book sneeze review Princess Charity

This is a sweet story of one of five Princesses named Charity. In getting this book, I was thinking it would show more for little children what Charity means, but this didn’t quite do that. The activities are perfect for the age group of 4-8ish, and there are some reusable stickers that will be fun to use. There are some fun coloring pictures, and in a weird way, the book reminds me of a Disney princess story. In that sense, I was hoping to have more to the “actual story” of the book, but it is more an activity/color book, which is great as well. There is a maze, a find the difference page, and several color pages.

I think this is a sweet book, I was just a little disappointed that the book or story couldn’t have showed Princess Charity doing more “charitable” things so the hands on activities support the name of the princess. That being said, I’m sure my little girl when she is a little older will LOVE the bright colors and resuable stickers in this book. Even my boys would probably enjoy the activities, even though they are targeted toward little girls. Fun book for a rainy day. 

No comments: