4/19/11

First bike ride of 2011

I have been wanting to take Collin on a bike ride this spring for ....forever. FINALLY the weather cooperated last Saturday when Ryan was home and could stay with Liam. This kid LOVES to be on the bike....he had to get all his gear on.

He looked so cute.... gotta love him all decked out.
Granted, I really need to get back in gear with the bike rides. Ryan adjusted me seat so it feels much better....but still, the hills (okay, slight inclines) in our neighborhood makes me realize it's been awhile for this preggo mama since she rode a bike.

After, Collin refused to take his helmet off.

A little later that afternoon I found him trying to get his own helmet on while we cook. Collin loves to cook with me. Can't tell you how many times a day I hear that chair scraping the tiles of our kitchen floor :)