2/4/08

The Piano is Here!

Saturday morning at 9am, our new black upright Kawai (not sure if right spelling) piano arrived, with thanks to Ryan and I saving up, my grandma from heaven and my parents helping us with the financing :) bless their souls. The good news is that it only took them 10 minutes to get it inside our house, which is a miracle for our house.

Side view
Front view, minus the bench :)

Side view with bench



Ryan had to do a little rearranging of our living room furniture to make sure everything fit. I definitely think it looks more cozy.


My first "playing" of the piano. I am so excited to have it in our house! And even though over the weekend, I wasn't able to play as much as I wanted to, that will be CHANGING!

7 comments:

John and Laura said...

It's beautiful! Can I come over and play it??

How are you feeling?

jeffandbrianne said...

Looks good Alisa, a piano in the house is a sign of wealth

AO said...

Jeff, do you have a blog now? Send me the link! I TOTALLY want to add you!

jeffandbrianne said...

yes i have blog, its jeffandbrianne and the rest is the same as yours

Jill Lewis said...

Oh, what exciting news!! I am so happy for you! You will just love it for years and years to come. Wow, it's so beautiful too! What a wonderful thing to bring into your home.

Shawnee said...

Beautiful piano. Glad you have it.

Linsi said...

I'm so jealous--what a beautiful piano! I can tell you are so excited to have it.