1/5/23

Christmas morning the rest of it

Wes LOVED his little car thing.
Collin's loot or part of it.
Proof my parents were there.
Looking at Adeline's art set.


Laim got the girls gifts in these HUGE gift bags which were a hit.



Collin got more pants.
Proof kids love each other.



Proof kids love parents.
Collin spent way too much money on my for a "dove" collection of shower gel, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. I was so touched.
Bathrobe for Collin.
Liam got Collin more old spice.
Baby who whos. One of Adeline's Christmas list requests.

Proof Liam loves me.




Collin loves his orange shirt from grandma and grandpa.
PROOF that Liam loves Evelyn. Look, his hand is AROUND her shoulder!

More kid love proof.







When the kids open the "cruise" package Ryan made. We made them open this last, and even though the reaction wasn't quite as big as I was hoping, they are very excited.



Hey a Christmas picture of our whole family!
 

No comments: