6/23/20

Saturday family activity International Peace Gardens

 For our family activity last Saturday, we went to the International Peace Gardens. I have heard about this place and wanted to go for years, but we did it. It was SO much more than I was expecting. The kids had fun riding their scooters around on the path.





 The China garden.





 I think the Chinese one was the most elaborate.



 The Greece one was fun as well, especially for Liam who loves all things Greek.






 I really enjoyed the Norway and Switzerland one. They didn't have any of the water/pools open, which was a bummer, but still very cool.

 So many big trees so lots of shade. And this time of year the flowers were GORGEOUS! It was a super fun surprise for me.







 Stopping for a snack in this cool pathway.


Roaming the Italy map.

No comments: