5/18/19

Mothers Day weekend 2019

 Collin made me this sweet painting at scouts. It says I'm epic, patient, helpful, loving and cool. I'm so excited at least for now he thinks I'm epic!
 Due to putting in our garden and doing a lot of chores, I told the kids we could do in n out for dinner if we got everything done in time. Yeah we did!
 Jungle hair slightly tamed.
 Sticker girl.
 Liam not wanting his picture taken.


 Look at the two piggie girl!

 Everyone built me lego sets during quiet time on Sunday. It was so nice because it really was quiet for awhile. It had been awhile since the kids had done anything with legos.




 The boys did the dishes!
 Learning.
Evelyn drew this picture of me. And she said. "I love my mom because her makes dinner for me. Her plays with me. Her buys stuff for me. Her makes my favorite food. " love it. That weird little line on the side of my portrait "is your cheek mom!". Good to know.

No comments: