3/15/18

End of January/most of February fun!

 Went to our cousins house for Sunday dinner.

 Everyone helping me make dinner.
 One of Adeline's favorite hiding spots behind the piano.
 New favorite activity.
 Evelyn's first valentine exchange at preschool. Look at what I got mom!
 Up in Idaho for Presidents Day weekend, big kiddos and I went with cousins to see The Greatest Showman. It was great.

 The boys used money to buy their own treats. Of course they thought that was awesome.
 Another big snowstorm! Building a "skeleton" run. Can you tell we watched lots of Olympics in February?

 Adeline started walking. Yep. 10 months old. Earliest walker yet.
 We got to have an indoor picnic with hot dogs. I'm a nice mom sometimes.
 Girls zoo trip.


 I loved this picture because their arms are the same position.




Adeline liked the meer kats and bat eared foxes. They were just her size.

No comments: