9/2/26

Summer fun at Splash Summit Waterpark

Out of order pic of Evelyn going down the big yellow slide. 
So we did use our Get Out pass this summer to go to Splash Summit in Provo. We didn't end up finding a day that everyone could go last summer and ran out of time, so this year, when I asked we had a Saturday before school started and the weather was good so we went. But, like at most water parks, due to a lot of things and being in the water, I didn't take a lot of pictures, minus all my kids going down this crazy yellow slide. I wasn't brave enough :(
Here is Collin in stages going down.





And then Liam was next. You have to zoom in on the pictures ha ha.






Then Adeline. It was her first time going down this and she was a little nervous, but also very brave! 






And Evelyn was the last to go. 




It was a fun day and reminds me of why I am thankful we do Saturday adventures and take time and money to preserving memories. 
 

No comments: