9/2/26

Day 8 continued, Hobbit Beach, Yaquina Head lighthouse

Out of order pic on the path up to the lighthouse. Look at that GORGEOUS blue sky. You really really appreciate blue sky in Oregon :) 
Collin and I on the path before we went down to Hobbit Beach. I had heard about a place called hobbit Beach and knew my family had to go there. 
So I wasn't quite sure why it was called Hobbit Beach but a couple ladies we passed on the trail down to the beach right at this spot where Adeline is standing, they have all these shells and decorations and they both said it's things you leave for the hobbit trail. So maybe that's why?
Very pretty. 
Several crabs were found ha ha. 

Collin made this cool huge HELLO carving on the beach. 


There it is complete. 
Adeline found her own full pet crab "hermie". He traveled with us for awhile down the road, but got way too stinky. 

More crabs. 

Walking down toward the little hobbit like openings on the cliff. 
On the walk up to the Yaquina Head lighthouse. 

That coast never got old. 
Look! Gorgeous day because BLUE SKY! 
 

No comments: