9/2/26

Day 9, Willamette Valley Temple baptisms

Clear back in the day when I was planning this trip, I remember hearing about some new Oregon temple and found out it would actually be close to our trip on the way back so I planned for us to stop there before we headed home. It was the Willamette Valley Temple and our apt. was at 8 am I think so fairly early, but it was a very pretty temple. And very personalized since even though it's not one of the smaller ones, definitely smaller than we are used to in Utah.



Liam stayed back at the hotel with Adeline but we got some nice pictures since it was only a couple minute drive from our hotel. We could actually see the temple spires from one of our hallway windows on our floor. And then we worked our way back over the next couple of days to back home. 
 

No comments: