4/8/24

Aspen Grove Part 3, Saturday morning snow shoeing

Scenes from first thing on Saturday morning. So pretty!

Proof I was there again! And smiling despite the coldness!

Eating breakfast in the dining area.
Heading out on our snow shoeing activity.


It was actually slightly snowing for most of our snow shoeing activity.

Off we head up the path.
I actually really, really enjoyed snowshoeing. Maybe because I wasn't freezing and it was out in nature. Kind of like hiking in the summer in a weird way.
My snowshoes.
Part of the path.
Keri and I didn't go as fast as everyone else because we were enjoying things :)
Proof I kind of got Collin to smile for me!
And then he went super fast up a hill.
A little area we stopped and had a snowball fight. Don't tell anyone.



And played snowball baseball.
Racheal built a little snowman.



Liam tried his hand at baseball.

Under this mound of snow is Spencer. He was a good sport to let everyone bury him in snow.

More to the little snowman.
 

No comments: