4/9/24

SeaQuest Aquarium Part 2- the fish eating section

This was all my kids' favorite spot in the aquarium. It was a large area where you could do this tunnel under the fish, but then they had these little "doctor fish" that would suck on your dead skin on your hands.
I could NOT put my hand in there long enough for them to suck on me (what can I say, I'm a wimp), but all my kids did. The boys especially loved this part.

And I took a zillion pictures since we stayed here at this fish section with fish sucking their hands for a good half hour and had we not had anything else to go to, they probably would have stayed longer!


At the beginning only a couple of fish came...



But then eventually lots would come if you kept your hand super still.







They were even swimming up to Liam's wrist!






And the other side of this part, they had some farm animals....which was somewhat strange to me, but fun.
One goat was very friendly ha ha.


Proof I was there!
The shark tank, but we didn't spend a lot of time here.
Everyone really enjoyed this aquarium which I was so happy about!
 

No comments: