4/8/24

Aspen Grove youth conference Part 1, Friday arrival and dinner and activity center

The weekend of March 29-30 I went up to Aspen Grove with some of the youth. Here are the boys who went. This picture made me laugh.
Here are some of the young women posing outside our lodge's balcony. It was very pretty, and snowy, up there. Only one person in our group had ever been to Aspen Grove.

The group minus me taking the picture.
Our views. I believe this is the back side of Mt. Timp.
Proof I was there.
First time in the cafeteria getting food.

Playing in the activity center room. This was a fun place. They had ping pong, pool, foosball, and air hockey.

Iris was smoking everyone in the air hockey Friday night.
Each of us got the cool "I am a Disciple of Jesus Christ" hoodie.





Another view of the mountains.
 

No comments: